VEKA profile SOFTLINE 82
- doors for passive houses with ideal thermal parameters. Profile depth 82 mm, leaf width 114 – 125 mm (7 chambers in the frame profile and 5 chambers in the leaf profile).
- The thickness of the external walls of the profile is 3 mm (with a tolerance of 0.2 mm), parameter that meets the highest RAL standards – “Class A” (PN-EN 12608).
Download >> SOFTLINE 82 MD – ENG
- It is possible to use a filling with a thickness of 6 to 52mm without the need for additional profiles. Types of filling: glass package, PVC full thermal insulation panel, decorative standard panel. Ask the seller for available models
- The windows in the basic version have reinforcements of galvanized steel in the closed frame (1.5mm) and a specially curved leaf with unprecedented durability (1.25 mm). This is the most important element that guarantees long-term, reliable opening of windows
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene-Diene-Monomer) – it is characterized by much better parameters in terms of resistance to aging, high temperature and resistance to external factors. Furthermore, EPDM gaskets don’t rip, are resistant to ozone, are characterized by excellent durability for stretching, ripping and compression, available in black – on request also in caramel or gray
- 20 mm aluminum threshold
- Falling slat
- Strip lock: 3, 4 or 5 points with a cylinder,
- 3, 4 or 5-point slat lock with automatic locking,
- Surface, roller, covered hinges,
- Anti-theft hitches,
- Hinge blocks.
- Electric strikes,
- Bar handles, door closers.
The VEKA color palette
The image shows our colors and wood finishes. Depending on your monitor settings, colors and textures are represented differently from the original. Color and technical changes reserved.