The Bi Fold door offers contemporary style, practical design and excellent reliability. The Bi Fold door provides superior operating performance and smooth integration into any architectural style. These doors are engineered using high quality PVC window and door profiles, as well as superior hinge and locking systems that are reliable and secure. The roller track provides for a smooth glide and dependable performance with solid design and expert engineering. Choose from three to five operating panels in various configurations.
The VEKA color palette
The image shows our colors and wood finishes. Depending on your monitor settings, colors and textures are represented differently from the original. Color and technical changes reserved.
- It is possible to use a filling with a thickness of 6 to 52mm without the need for additional profiles. Types of filling: glass package, PVC full thermal insulation panel, decorative standard panel. Ask the seller for available models
- The windows in the basic version have reinforcements of galvanized steel in the closed frame (1.5mm) and a specially curved leaf with unprecedented durability (1.25 mm). This is the most important element that guarantees long-term, reliable opening of windows
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene-Diene-Monomer) – it is characterized by much better parameters in terms of resistance to aging, high temperature and resistance to external factors. Furthermore, EPDM gaskets don’t rip, are resistant to ozone, are characterized by excellent durability for stretching, ripping and compression, available in black – on request also in caramel or gray
- 20 mm aluminum threshold
- Falling slat
- Strip lock: 3, 4 or 5 points with a cylinder,
- 3, 4 or 5-point slat lock with automatic locking,
- Surface, roller, covered hinges,
- Anti-theft hitches,
- Hinge blocks.
- Electric strikes,
- Bar handles, door closers.